Mouse Over Main Image to Zoom
Standard Baby Carrier Features
* Waist belt extends an additional 5 inches from 30 inches to a maximum of 48 inches
* Shoulder straps extend an additional 4 inches compared to our Standard carrier (to 27")
* Sleeping hood is detachable, and can be stored in carrier pocket
* Zippered pocket replaced by pocket with easy Velcro closure for sleeping hood storage
* 400 threads per inch cotton poplin lining and hood
* Body of carrier is 35% cotton and 65% polyester
* One inch, high density foam in shoulder straps
* Quarter inch high density neoprene foam in waist belt
* High Quality buckles tested by SGS
* High quality webbing, matched to carrier color
* Reinforcement stitching used at all fabric intersections
* Interior rip-stop reinforcements at critical intersections
* Machine washable - cold, gentle cycles, mild detergent, no bleach. Dry in low heat
Infant Insert heart2heart (not included,please purchase separately)
If your baby is less than four months old you will need an ERGObaby Infant Insert heart2heart in order to safely carry your baby in the ERGObaby Carrier.
The ERGObaby carrier in combination with our Infant Insert heart2heart enables you to buy one carrier to assist you through all the stages of your baby's growth. The ERGObaby Infant Insert heart2heart is a specially padded and shaped cushion that can be quickly and easily placed in the carrier and readjusted as needed. This design easily enables parents to ensure that their newborn is positioned correctly on the pillow, keeping pressure off the developing sacrum, and supports the development of the spine and hips. It snaps closed around the infant, holding the baby in a cozy, protected environment close to the heart, as well as in an ergonomically correct natural sitting position.
*shown in photo above left
Teething Pads (not included,please purchase separately)
The ERGObaby sucking pad was created as a result of parents remarking how great it would be to have something other than the shoulder straps for baby to suck on! We also noticed that, while working with babies they indeed like to suck on the straps. ERGObaby's answer is this pad, available in Cream, in a package of two.
*shown in photo above right
Click Here To Read Our Return Policy